Quality at Bova UK
The well-established quality culture ensures that the business remains compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good laboratory practices (GLP) as per the European Medicine Standards.
All raw materials and finished products are tested against set standards as per ICH guidelines. Bova UK has invested in superior analytical laboratories to perform stability studies on new & existing products to monitor and improve product quality and patient safety.
Bova (global) heavily invests in R&D through Luoda Pharma, a virtual biopharmaceutical company that is closely aligned with Bova (global), which Nick Bova co-founded.
As a company, we have invested in our Quality department. The team is growing, and our training is extensive and ongoing. Our Quality Assurance team ensures that the following sets are followed regularly to ensure our products are maintained to the premium standards that our customers expect.
Take a virtual tour of Bova UK head office and manufacturing
Here are some of the steps we take at Bova UK to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times:
- Daily temperature and humidity monitoring and documenting
- Daily refrigerator monitoring and documenting
- Daily calibration of analytical balances
- Chemical weight verified
- Daily calibration of pH meter
- Ongoing training, testing, and evaluation of aseptic personnel
- Scheduled certification of the sterile environment
- Monthly independent lab testing of air and surface samples for the cleanrooms
- Cleanrooms tested by certified personnel, complying with EU GMP requirements
- Continuous cleaning of compounding environments by qualified and approved 3rd party technicians
- Qualifications of manufacturing equipment and validations of all manufacturing processes
- Finished product testing to ensure chemical stability and microbial limits are met
- Chemicals obtained from approved suppliers
- Regulated storage of raw materials
Due to advertising restrictions and GDPR, Bova UK cannot advertise its formulations and can only discuss formulations with registered veterinarians. For this reason, customers are encouraged to register their Communication Preferences and connect to Bova UK page on Linked In and Facebook for updates on sponsored events, webinars, and other activities: