Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for the Bova UK practice of the month competition
- This competition is open to anyone working in an RCVS registered veterinary practice in the United Kingdom.
- You can nominate a team or individual from any department or role within the practice.
- Nominations have to be filled out on the nomination form found on the Bova website practice competition page.
- Nomination forms have to be filled out.
- This is a monthly competition. Each month will run from the 1st of the month to the last day of that same month. The winner that month will be announced by the 7th day of the following month.
- The Prize is one Betty’s hamper worth £90, given to one winner each month.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Bova UK reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of Bova UK are not eligible to enter.
- The name, address, email address, and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond Bova UK’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- Bova UK’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media or email profiles of Bova UK after the winner has been selected.